This Affiliate Agreement (Agreement) contains the terms and conditions of a partnership between SymaTV. (“symatv.club”, “SymaTVClub”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you, regarding your application to become an affiliate of symashops.com (“Affiliate”, “you”, “your”), and the establishment of links to our website ( https://symatv.club ).
By submitting an application to join or participate in the SymaShpos Affiliate Program, you confirm that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
1. THE BASICS
1.1 To begin the registration process, you will need to register for SymaTV Free Affiliate Account, get approved and receive a personalized affiliate link URL. Upon approval as an affiliate on our website, your account will be instantly active in our program.
By signing up for the SymaTV Affiliate Program, you agree that:
- You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or prohibit you from promoting products as an Affiliate and earning commissions from such promotions;
- Your promotional content and/or your website does not conflict with any law;
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate the rights of any entity;
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyright;
- You will conduct all business activities in an ethical and legal manner.
1.2 As an Affiliate, you may use any form of promotion of your choice, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may use advertising banners, button links and/or text links to our site, etc. However, you absolutely cannot:
Design and copyright violations
- Confuse consumers through your site design by copying SymaTVClub website design;
- Use SymaTV brands, trademarks, content and intellectual property other than SymaTV approved banners and logos made available to Affiliates in the official Creatives Starting-Pack Dashboard and Marketing;
- Name pages, groups, channels, and blogs that use a SymaTV brand or brand terms or are similar to the SymaTV brand. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: SymaTVClub, Symatv, Syma TV, symatv, Syma TV Club;
- Purchase a domain name that uses any SymaTV trademark, trademark terms, or similar confusingly with the SymaTVClub trademark. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: SymaTVClub, symatv.club;
Non-respect of promotions
- Run pay-per-click ad campaigns through Google, Telegram, Facebook, and more. directly on the SymaTVClub website. You can always promote your own sources (blog, social media accounts, etc.) using PPC campaigns;
- Use a search engine keyword to run a pay-per-click advertising campaign through Google ads, Telegram ads, etc. that uses any SymaTVClub trademark, trademark terms or similar to SymaTVClub trademarks. All misspellings and variations are also restricted, examples of which include (but are not limited to) the following: SymaTVClub, Symatv, Syma TV, symatv, Syma TV Club;
- Send unsolicited emails or other messages that in any way may constitute spam;
- Promote or advertise SymaTV on coupon, deal or discount sites, or display any offer code on a public page or using a “click to view” offer code;
- Link from any official website, domain name or channel owned and operated by SymaTV in order to obtain referrals;
- Use official SymaTV pages on social media platforms (including the comments section under paid ad posts) to share affiliate links;
Use traffic-generating websites, apps, and services. Bringing low quality traffic involves blocking the account with no possibility of recovery.
- Obscure referral sites/links, use misleading redirect links, use websites that are not SEO-friendly or use websites with inaccurate, misleading or otherwise misleading content;
- Do anything that would amount to a violation of any law, including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property, and spam;
- Register multiple accounts within an affiliate program;
- Try registering new affiliate accounts after blocking the previous one. All new accounts will also be deactivated and affiliate commissions will be disallowed;
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of “fair play”, including things like fraud, confusing a new user, clickbait, or providing a link and content designed to mislead a customer.
Violation of any of these rules will immediately void your referrals and commissions and ban from your SymaTV affiliate account. We reserve the right to reject any referrals and commissions and to exclude any affiliate from our program without explaining the reason.
Be ethical, follow the rules and we will do everything in our power to provide you with the most comprehensive support so that you can safely enjoy your earnings in our program.
2.1 We will pay you a commission for each referral transaction that will be completed on the payment page after clicking on the affiliate link URL provided by you, provided that you remain eligible to receive a commission in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
2.2. We will pay you a commission based on the structure described below:
- 25% commission for each import package of single products, or multiple packages.
- 25% commission for the first month of add-on referral subscription. The commission is paid if the referral’s subscription remains active for 2 months.
- 25% commission for each referral that orders a Custom or Supreme product;
- 25% commission for each paying customer of our paid add-ons (multiroom);
- 15% commission for other Services (VPN, Insurance, etc.).
Exceptions and non-paying transactions:
- Setup and support;
- Add-ons and Services: Facebook and Instagram Ads, Facebook and Instagram Video Ads, Animated Facebook Cover, Email Marketing Setup, Store Review, Marketing Service Pack, Winning Product and Ad Strategy, Irresistible Lead Magnet, Search for new products, engaging social media posts, lead generation popup setup, traffic generating advertisement and blog post, promotional services package;
- Website established;
- All product offers on the upsell page after purchase;
- Application installation package and their configurations as well as VPNs;
- Annual plan Insurance offered;
- Refunded and Disputed Referral Transactions.
2.3 Duration of cookies: 30 days. Cookie time is the maximum amount of time between last click and conversion that an affiliate will still be credited for the conversion.
2.4 You may not purchase our products during sessions initiated through your own referral links and will not receive commissions for such orders. We moderate each sale before sending you a commission and no commission will be paid for your own purchases.
2.5 If your referral makes a purchase without using your affiliate link, you may still receive the commission. To do this, you must report the purchase no later than 2 months after its completion and provide proof that the godson has taken note of you of our products and services (screenshots of correspondence, purchase number, contact details of the customer, etc.)
2.6 We reserve the right to exclude an Affiliate from the program and disallow all commissions if their customer’s refund/dispute payment rate exceeds 10%.
2.7 The commission rate is subject to change from time to time, upon notification by e-mail and starting within 30 days of such notification.
3.1 The main method of payment accepted is PayPal payment. Affiliates are responsible for payment of all fees/taxes applicable to the Commission. All affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct payment address in their dashboard to be eligible for payments. If you are unable to accept payments through PayPal due to your current location or other issue, we may pay your affiliate commissions through the bank.
3.2 The minimum payment amount required to receive payment is €100 via PayPal and €600 via bank. This means that once you have reached the minimum of €100 or €600 of unpaid income, you will receive your money in the next installment.
3.3 You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your payment information.
3.4 For one-time payment products: Affiliate commissions are approved 30 days after the end of the calendar month in which the referral purchases were recorded. All payments are processed 15 days after the end of the calendar month in which the referral purchases were approved. For example, the affiliate commission for the month of February will be paid to you no later than March 15th.
For subscription products: Affiliate commissions are approved 30 days after the end of the calendar month when the second month of the referral’s subscription has ended. All payments are processed 15 days after the end of the calendar month in which the referral purchases were approved. For example, the affiliate commission for the January premium product subscription will be paid to you no later than March 15th.
4.1 SymaTV reserves the right to reject any Affiliate at any time, for any reason, and regardless of the foregoing conditions. Any attempt to use unethical or illegal promotional methods will result in the immediate termination of the Affiliate’s account as well as the blocking of any further sign-up attempts by that same Affiliate.
5.1 SymaTV respects the privacy of all its affiliates and partners. We will not share or sell any of your information to third parties without your explicit permission. All your personal information is stored securely and is only used to allow us to keep you informed about our affiliate system and our offers, to send you notifications and to ensure that you are paid.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 SymaTV shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising out of this Agreement or the Affiliate Program. Further, our aggregate liability arising out of this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
7. CONTACT US
7.1 If you have any questions about any of these points, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on October 13, 2022